Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Kinda stupid. Maybe it's just me pmsing?

I dunno. When I think about my real life status, it pretty much sucks social-wise. I'm just the nice person with weird quirks. Nothing memorable about that at all. I'm the type of person that can be forgotten. Kinda sad when people usually come to me when they really have nothing else to do.

I think I'm just complaining about that I usually invite others first, but they never really invite me first. I'm usually back up type. Hm. It's kinda depressing to see that I'm just part of that type.

Granted, I know just a few who would invite me first, but I barely see them myself. And if you leave me alone with my mind, I start criticizing myself to the point of emotionally beating myself up. This is one of the habits I still have a tough time getting rid of just because half the time my beat ups help me improve.

I know I'm complaining about something useless, but I dunno. I like noticing small things. I guess this "small thing" is pulling me down.

This is really more related to my real life. Online, oh hell yes. I like to get that random IM from my online friends. They're able to handle me for hours on end. Real life friends. Um. (I feel like this is going to go on another subjects but idgaf.)

Well, I think my real life friends find me to be a hassle. I'm a last resort friend. If no one else you like is available, I'm usually the one you would talk to. I don't know how to be that person who gets to really know you. I may even know your mental problems, but you still would like to talk to others if they're free.

I really hate this post. It's putting me down. Erk. I'll stop now.

See ya.

0 comments: