Yeah, totally made this after reading angie's post. I would update you more often, then exams and stress kicked in. Blargh.
Get ready for another round of ranting!
For my current situation...OOHHHH BOY. I'M REALLY MAD. I'm mad to the point I'm telling people irl about this. Everyone is telling me the same thing. What am I talking about?
A stupid guy in my lovely online group.
I love my online group. If I didn't, I would always sleep in and not give a damn. No, I wake up and try to talk to them even if they're going to bed soon. IDC. I really love them. They're like my closest friends, even if we started to really talk to each other only around May 2010.
And then a friend brought a guy over to the group. I didn't mind. I thought we'll just chill out and have fun.
Fast forward a year later.
I'm not having fun anymore. I feel more stressed than necessary lately. I hate it. Why? The guy confessed to the friend that he "loves" her. Alright, so? She rejects him. Ok. Normal. Does he get over it? NO. Does he move on? NO. Does he even noticed that she rejected him? ABSOLUTELY NOT.
At this point, if he starts the conversation with the following:
Does crush love me?
Does crush not trust me after 3 years of talking?
Does crush not want to talk if she's not busy?
DOes crush HATE ME?
or any sort of variation of this, I am going to explode and tell him to shut the heck up. I don't care. Everyone tells me I should shut him up. I'm going to do it now. I already reached my limits. It's annoying and I really don't care anymore. GRANTED, I was the same. I couldn't shut up before. Once I found out no one cares, I stopped and the world kept moving. Dude, you better shut up.
And you're saying that you're a wee bit lonely this time of year? WELL YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT LAST YEAR YOU TWAT. WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING YOU'RE LONELY? You say it's quiet near christmas. Quiet. Lonely. How you put it, it's the same thing. You have a family. Fine, they're gone. You must have friends!
What?! You say they don't want to hang out with you? IT'S BECAUSE YOU DON'T TAKE THE INITIATIVE! You say it's out of character? I CALL BULLSHIT. Admit it! You are complaining you're lonely, but you don't want to do anything about it. You're trying to impersonate an atlus persona main character. He barely says anything, but his friends like him and hang out with him. NEWS FLASH! THAT DOESN'T WORK IN REAL LIFE. YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO GET UP AND START TALKING TO THEM. Don't you dare be the mysterious guy. He's really considered an outcast. I don't think you want to be an outcast! STOP. YOUR. BITCHING. Do something to change it if you really want it to change!
Funny that you play online games with the people you know in person. WHY NOT GET THEIR NUMBERS? Clearly, you don't have their numbers (since you told me) and you're being super annoying by not using the house phone. People understand if you run out of load. Use that damn excuse. THE POINT IS GET OUT THERE AND STOP WAITING.
AND PLEASE. AGAIN. STOP DRAGGING ALL THE CONVERSATIONS BACK TO YOUR DAMN CRUSH. I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU LIKING HER. JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.
I'm going to explode. I need to get rid of this now.
One thing Mr. Twat, if you start to mute me or get angry at me for being honest. GUESS HOW MANY PEOPLE FROM MY ONLINE GROUP FEELS THE SAME WAY? You're becoming the weed. Fix yourself or else I will block you.
Bye.
0 comments:
Post a Comment