Whew! What a long day! Time to blab on about it!
So, I went to orientation early since it's an hour away. Not bad, I don't think I fell asleep. We all go to the orientation, I didn't really pay attention at first since we had to go straight to the food. C'mon. I can't help it. XD
I get a sudden notice that I CAN TAKE MY PLACEMENT TEST THAT DAY RATHER THAN JULY. WTF Why wasn't I aware of that?! I ended up taking the placement test really really late in the day. Got all the necessary stuff taken care off. And foosh! Damn. I have a slight headache from all that.
It was strange seeing of how there were only three minorities (including me) in the orientation. Everyone else who was a student was white. ._. I really couldn't say that since it would sound awkward.
Also, I found a couple of people from my high school going there. Great. Strange part is that one of my classmate's mother goes to the same school as my brother. 'Nuff said.
I met some nice people there. Damn, I would think I would get yelled at. Not in this case! Instead, I get everything down and go straight home on an odd happy note. Yay for me?
I wonder if I should bunk in with someone on Tuesdays since that is my only night class. XD I have first class on Wednesday so they should mind me sleeping there for a night every week? :)
My schedule isn't so bad. FENNY! COME TO MY SCHOOL! IT'S FREAKIN' NICE AND YOUR CLASSES WON'T BE BAD HERE! I MEAN IT! ONE CLASS PER DAY! >>; That's really it. I'm not joking. Here it is.
Monday: English (morning)
Tuesday: Graphic Design (night)
Wednesday: Math (morning)
Thursday: English (morning)
I have to fight for my chem class and hopefully get that down. I seriously need to know if there's lab so I can just take it in spring if it's a bit hectic.
Should I take chemistry now or just wait until spring? HELP ME PEEPS! (lol peeps xD)
0 comments:
Post a Comment