I'll miss some people. ><; For my best friends, we have to see each other more. >>
Anyway, to start off the day, I had a very threatening dream. All I remember is that there are two enemies I have WHICH FREAKED THE CRAP OUT OF ME. Bombers and the Joker. (Maybe it was the influence of sma? IDK T_T)The bombers threaten to kill someone(s) I know if I randomly leave the room...I think. I don't know. They came out of the closet when I first saw them.
As we were driving, my family contained...well...my family including Esther and her bf. I seriously don't know how that happened. Strange part is that they were sitting in the same sit in the car (front seat passenger). They looked happy teasing each other. I haven't seen her bf soo....how do I know what he looks like? XD
We all went to this strange building, stayed over for a night. When we were about to leave, I remember I have a college bag (strangely related to the college I'm going to) and my new glasses that the transitions works in a matter of 2 seconds. FIrst it's dark, then it's clear. O_O
I was the last person to leave because I was looking for something. As I was looking for that thing, I found my room (this is a dream, of course it doesn't make sense) occupied by a small family. The family comprised of a mother and two young sons. Near my bed, on my drawers, there was a note from the joker. I don't really remember what it said but it was a scary threat. I was freaking out a little after I saw that, then picked up my camera and two other electronics excluding my cellphone. I complained about not finding it after I met up with everyone again.
I, then, admired the wonders of how the building looked since I needed to find a way out. Fast. The windows were starting to animate and they looked way too realistic. Some old lady, who seemed like she was on cahoots with the chasing Joker enjoying my misery, helped me out. She opened a secret passage which from my eyes looked long, but it was actually the way out despite the illusion. O_O
Once I met up with my family, I woke up. Man, my head hurts after all that.
Strange dream I say. Especially for this day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment