Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Really fun day even if it's about to end soon xD

In the morning, I look forward to chatting with some dudes. I start up the computer, and then had the longest chat ever. (We should do that more often.)

The chat was hilarious half the time though. It's mostly about Nico Nico Douga singers like...um...Dasoku(?), Gero, and some other dudes that are going to sell their new album pretty soon. I HATE LIVES ON NICO LIVE. They're so limited and really picky. Ustream is soooo better and they should have stuck with it rather than nico. :/

We started singing random songs from Blue sky Days to Just be Friends. Damn, I can't sing. It would be nice if I can find some show to make of or just do a fandub. Eh. Acting is easier than singing in tune.

After two plus hours later, we ended the chat due to circumstances like porcupines taking over the Philippines and Fenny and Ethie are out to hunt them down.

Next stage was to go to my friend's house since I took the day off. Woo! It was fun! At first, I was really bored since I'm no Animal Crossing fan. The only fun part about it was one of the neighbors there was moving and the person who has not played that game in a long time said "Yeah whatever" rather than "No! Don't leave!"

Next, it was board game fiesta. I couldn't stop laughing here. Holy crap. We played a game that all about writing phony definitions. By the time everyone knows the game will end, they put some really good BS answers like mudkips and stupid terms. Hilarious. :D

Afterward, we ate some pizza then played THE FANTASTIC GAME OF CROQUETTE. My friend sucked miserably since she cheated constantly on hitting the ball. Everyone just....sucked a lot even if they own the game or played it before. xD

We ended the day by eating cookies and happen to make fun of someone by pissing her off and throwing crumbs around her.


Ah. Good times. Good times.

0 comments: