So I woke up really early in the morning just to figure out I can go to school late. THANK YOU SOPHOMORES AND YOUR SUCKY TESTS. :D Any case, I just so happen to be online and popping by Twitter for the two awesomest people Fenny (Chihaya) and Ethie (Aya/Kana/that girl in the corner). Magically they were online since it was only three minutes since their last reply. IT MUST MEAN THEY'RE ON IF IT'S ONLY THREE MINUTES, EH? XD
We migrated from Twitter to DRRR chat. We have our channel somehow, just ask and you can pop by next time. :) I still don't know how to make channels though...^^; There were some weird people there though. Oh well. It's not like they spammed the poor channel and discussed about lewd activities. They were all right.
From then--we somehow migrated from DRRR chat to skype where we did, for some of us, the first voice chat with more than two people. Of course Ethie and Fenny were fangirling half the time and freakin' out from their parents. I was being a weirdo and speaking in any accent I could make up. COUNTRY AC'NTS ES FUHN. XD
I have no idea how we keep migrating, but that was interesting and fun to open ten thousand things in a couple of hours. I still laugh in my soul how I talked with them more than other people I knew from the Philippines recently. I mean the other people was my ex-classmates. They were suckers. Fenny and Ethie were awesomers. They get cookies and chill pills. :D
Totally going to dump art stuff here now that I know how to dump stuff straight into blogspot. LOOK OUT FOR SILLY PICTURES.
Brought to you by a weirdo named Trinity. Ciao~
0 comments:
Post a Comment