2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the game the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and ask them to play and read your blog.
Starting time : 12:30 pm
Name : Trinity 8D
Sisters : Ate :D
Brothers : Kuya xD
Shoe size : Depends on the shoe company
Height : SHORT
Where do you live : In America
Favourite drinks : Smoothie
Favourite breakfast : Buffet breakfast :D
Have you ever been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : sure
Fallen asleep in school : For only two minutes; it wasn't long.
Broken someone's heart : Yes. *chomps on a heart cookie*
Fell off your chair : Yes
What is your room like : Yellow-y and happy
What's right beside you : Couch-y
What is the last thing you ate : Yogurt (Yes people, eat healthy!)
Ever had Chicken pox : nope
Sore throat : *chokes* yes
Stitches : Stitch, experiment 626? I have him. x3
Broken nose : Almost! But it only bled.
Do you ;believe in love at first sight : If you crossed out love for lust, yes I believe that.
Like picnics : Eh...who's coming there?
Who was, were the last person;
you danced with : Line-y! x3 Macarena time~
Last made you smile : AAA squad xD
You last yelled at : Julius for being so...gah! D:
Today did you ;
Talk to someone you like : Yes, mai homies. XD GHETTONESS
Kissed anyone : Nope
Get sick : I could have...I prevented it with my WILLPOWERR.
Talk to an ex : Ex-con? You can say that....>:D
Miss someone : yup!
Eat : Are you implying I'm a deprived child? Gosh! *flips hair*
Best feeling in the world :
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : x3
What's under your bed : Dust bunnies EW
Who do you really hate : Some dudes in my school
What time is it now : 12:39 PM
5 things i was doing 10 years ago
1. Watching TV
2. Chilling out at home
3. Watching Little Bear
4. Being bored
5. Make a mess
5 things on my to-do list today
1. Fix bag
2. Find a concentration idea
3. Go somewhere
4. Clean room
5. Not do anymore meme thingys in a long time
5 snacks i enjoy
1. Yogurt
2. Cereal
3. Heart-threatening foods
4. Certain chocolates
5. Stuff sold in bakeries XD
5 things i would do if i were a billionaire
1. Be selfish
2. Actually use the money
3. Pay off tuition fee
4. Pay off bills
5. Go travel
5 of my bad habits
There's nothing bad about meeee. XD
5 places i have lived in
You mean dormed in, right?
5 people i'm tagging is [I'm sorry I'm doing this... T__T]
I won't tag people.
0 comments:
Post a Comment