Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oh Canada! Oh Canada~

I'm back from Canada and it was more interesting than I expect. :D

Before I left the house, it was a crappy situation all ready. As usual, everyone packs the last minute and attempts to tell each other what to do--only to get yelled at later. Printing out directions from Google takes a while just because we keep turning the computer on an off constantly. All of this happen around 2 am, perhaps? *shot*

After sleeping for maybe eight hours later and getting the most random phone call of one of my friends freaking out that she can't find her review sheet (I don't think I could have helped so much either...just because I just got out of sleep mode), I finally arrived there. Finding the hotel was hard because the GPS can't really decifer differences between certain turns and ends up saying "Recalculating" all the time.

Recalculating! XP


When we got there, it wasn't so bad. Well, if you exclude not getting a discount (since we were sponsored to go to the wedding) and complaining for an hour or two. The hotel room sucks compared to the ones I'm used to! It's more expensive then I thought it would be. x_x Yada yada yada, I have a room to stay in. :D

Visiting relatives was...strange. I haven't seen them in over ten years, so it's akward to discuss about anything to "strangers".

Since I'm going to give up on the details, I met my wonderful cousins with the same last name (that's how rare my last name is) and most of their impressions on me was...being drunk and stupidly giddy. Ah~ how they cannot fix it anymore since I left Canada right after the wedding.

At least I didn't cried my eyes out from boredom for the entire trip.

Now to look forward to Cali! Here I come! :D

0 comments: