Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Rawr update update

I wonder how many people crash into this site and actually read all of my ramblings? XD Well, fear not for I shall add more ramblings! XD

One test and two rough drafts due this week. I will officially be happy once I'm done with their final drafts. 8D I am really getting active in the internet world as somewhat well as the real world. I miss using photoshop and doing what I usually do since homework is there to torture meh. =(

At least that's all I have to do before I study for midterms...I wish they told us when it's going to happen so I can plan everything out. >_> I work better when I have a schedule...

Imeem is getting busy lately too. So many stuff happening there. D= Going to be hard to keep up with them...well I visit there daily just answering some mail and comments there. I still want that little problem to be solved. =/ I doubt she'll answer me since I was somehow being rude to her...though I think she misunderstood what I said. I never yell at anyone unless you tempt me to....so I hope that gets solved so my mind could be in ease about it.

That's all I could think about now...time to study for that math test.

P.S. I hate proofs =_=

0 comments: