Time to write here! =D Well this week will be my Thanksgiving vacation. woot! =) First is two tests--math and science. Math's over though I think I did okay...hope that turns around and give me at least a 3 or a 4. I don't mind either. Drawing class was weird...I drew arrows with so much randomness that it looked like my mind exploded on my paper. o_o Turns out everyone liked it including my teacher. All the mistakes I made there was actually stylish to other people! I'm glad when you make mistakes in art--it doesn't look bad to the critics. I really need to stop killing myself with drawing the project last minute before it's due. xP
Since homework's out of the way--better finish those graphics I was planning to finish. School keeps killing me with random homework that I really want to finish those graphics. x( First I'll deal with Fire's banner....then I'll deal with KO-AWP's banner. Whenever I'm finish that is. :P
Now expect me to actually put a decent layout here once I'm done with other real life business. I love real life. :P
0 comments:
Post a Comment