Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Because Angie told me and I am procrastinating :D

I am seriously lazy to put on all the fancy icons and such. Hahaha. And I'm such a visual person. xD Maybe I don't like coding. Maybe I'm just lazy. Oh well. All visuals are usually on my tumblr. Tumblr is my other blog i hoard way too much. All of the artsy stuff are there. :B

 Anyway, what's up with me? Well, I'm suppose to research for a group project. It's just reading a lot. :/ It's not hard, I just don't want to read it right now. xD

 ...You know what? I'll just be frank here. I don't really care at this point. Alright. Man. Dude. Stop it. I know you're trying to be nice. I know you think of us as your close friends, but you really need to find some real life close friends. There's a limit with online friends. They can't be online all the time. Find some close friends in real life. Trust me, it'll do you well.

 Also, I reallllllly think you need to find a real life girlfriend. Stop looking online. Don't be like msn dude. He actually tried to freakin' befriend girls when he finally noticed he has to start talking to people. You. How I see it, you're not entirely trying. Don't hit on your online gal friends. Hit on someone you know in real life. It's so much better to date someone you know in real life because you can be physically close together. That's important in a relationship. Online doesn't work unless the real time relationship has been established.

 I know what Fenny has gone through. She tried an online relationship. It died. She is not looking for an online relationship. Don't think that you meeting her would make a difference. She already has thought of you as an online friend. Don't try to get out of the friendzone at this point. It really won't do you good at all.

 Like I said, go after a girl near you. I heard from Fenny(?) that you talk to them. So, go and try to befriend them. Don't give up halfway.

 It's hard to forgive you because you've done more than enough stupid things to make me rant whenever you're the topic. Fix yourself in real life. Your secret past doesn't really affect me because there's this thing called CHANGE. ANYONE CAN CHANGE. YOU'RE NOT LETTING YOURSELF CHANGE. YOU'RE RELYING ON YOUR PAST. STOP IT. CHANGE FOR THE PRESENT.

 I'll stop rant mode if you can start CHANGING. :I I think i'm done for now.

0 comments: