Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

You're Treading on a Shaky Path

And this is why I highly enjoy not sharing this blog with my real life friends. This post would have been utterly embarrassing for me and they may change their views about me.

So my online friends, you're going to read a fairly extensive post about a small crush I have on someone. xD

(I do wonder who's going to read this. XD No one except Esther uses blogspot that much anymore.)

Let's see, I'll start at one point.

Here's the case. I'm actually slowly, painfully slowly, crushing on the guy back. Guy likes me, but I'm highly not sure he will wait it out. What do I mean by waiting?

Since I met him in the summer, I really don't want a summer romance. That's like people going out and breaking up once school starts. I don't want to go through that type of relationship. I rather have a stern relationship...with no doing each other immediately. xD;

I told the guy if he's able to wait until winter and really see my school side (busy and incapable of physically hanging out with anyone), I don't mind dating him. Though, if he can't wait before then--he's welcome to find someone else.

I think he doesn't know that once he finds that other person, I'll immediately kill my crush for him. I'm very good at calming myself down and stop liking the person. I've done this with the other small crushes I have.

So, all I can say is careful, man. Once you go after someone, you'll be just my friend even if you break up with her and try to go after me again.

That's all I have to say.

See ya~

0 comments: