Don't really want to make this an art blog. I have no idea how much space this thing got left. Hahaha.
I'll leave this blog to be my personal blog. No one except the AGD/internets people know about this blog. I totally trust you guys with my actual blog rather than my real life friends.
I think that sounds pretty bad. :l LIKE I GIVE A CRAP ANYMORE. PFFT.
I don't make this blog fancy with pictures? Nahh. That's where my tumblr comes in handy with all the pictures. I upload more pictures there than here. So much easier to upload anything on tumblr.
Time to ramble~
//gets distracted with other blogs//
Holy shit! I'm so behind with blogging on blogspot that everyone blog stuff in june! Hahaha.
/shot
I don't even know if I can blog in July. With my niece in constant need of attention and brother in law...I dunno man.
CHANGE OF SUBJECT AGAIN. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.
Oh Fenny. How I really do enjoy of how we kinda don't want to date anyone we sorta know at the moment. You have your own reasons (which is totally fine with me. :D) At least you don't have my situation where I've known the guy (not well enough though) for like maybe 5+ years, but I simply ignored him. :D It was only because:
A. We just separated.
B. We weren't even close or have we seen each other in parties during the span.
Though, I'm planning on telling him being friends is better. Let's see if I lock myself out of the car again...ORZ (If you guessed it, the day I wanted to say something was also the same day I locked myself out of the car....when the car was on. Rather than saying something, it ended up being him staying over while I called my dad to get a spare. On the side note, there is no spare for my car, yet my dad was able to unlock the car anyway. Gotta learn that skill. :O)
DAMMIT. I NEED TO SAVE MONEY SO I CAN GET MYSELF A COMPUTER. I HATE SHARING WITH MY BROTHER SINCE I LIKE TO STAY ON THE COMPUTER FOR LONG HOURS DRAWING. I can do that if I didn't need to worry about summer course.
That's all that I kinda what to say. Sorry I'm not the media person. I hate coding and it takes me hours to find out how to bold something. Pfft.
See ya~
0 comments:
Post a Comment