Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Forgiving is Hard

After reading The Five People You Will Meet in Heaven, it got me really thinking about forgiveness. It really stings to have someone thrash you and never really saying he/she forgives you. How can you forgive them back? The story taught me to let go of all anger at the person. It's really hard to truly forgive. I don't know. The person really thinks he/she is ok with me, but I don't know. I can't see to really forgive him/her after what happened.

Seeing Eddie go through his journey, meeting the 5 people that shows him what he has done and how much his existence means to the many people he has affected--I should let this scar go. It will take a long while. I won't try, but I will let this anger slowly subside. I hope afterwards, I will be able to really forgive myself and him/her.

Hm...

0 comments: