Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

After first week of new semester

It's going to get tough. My days are crammed together and it won't be too pretty for the rest of the semester. Though I continue to procrastinate in some areas, I will have to cram a lot of stuff. Last semester was totally my easy semester, so I gotta work hard on this one.

So much shit to do. Bummer.

In the lighter side, I still have fun stuff to do. I ordered a tablet that was quite cheap. It's alright. I just want a tablet overall. xD I already used Andrea's and it seem like a great way to kill time and paper-efficient. Because tumblr is a such a distracting site, I may just upload doodles there. Of course, I'll do my best to upload it here since this site is dying horribly. Just look at how long I've been here and I haven't uploaded and nifty works! :/ Just not cool, man.

Now I'm cold and scared of 10 feet of snow walls that encase the streets. Ugh. Well, see you.

0 comments: