Day 6-least 5 favorite people right now and why
There's only one person I don't really like right now. Everyone else is pretty ok. I may not like them, but I can bare the annoyance. School makes you used to such crappy people.
But for this person. Oh gosh. Well, seriously. I don't like you anymore. You honestly are a selfish bastard, in my opinion. I poured my heart and tried to explain each little reason for my faults. Where's my explanation for the times you hurt me? Pfft. You only cared about yourself. I basically bowed down to you and all you say "kthx for apology. YOU don't do that to me again, alright?" What? You basically bitched slap me right there emotionally. I tried to hold on to the last glimmer of hope I had. Maybe your body language will say something like gesturing your hands to truly explain your problem. NOPE. None of that happened. You just sat there wanting just me to do all the talking and basically humiliating myself. What I interpreted is that "It's your fault. Even if I did spread this to everyone else rather than talk to you directly and made this problem bigger than it really is. It's still your fault." Wow. Really. Forget you.
You go on your merry way thinking we're friends. Thank goodness we don't go to the same school anymore. I don't have to worry about seeing your face anymore. I have better friends in my school. Yes, I do like to use excuses for not seeing you. I don't need you anymore.
0 comments:
Post a Comment