Tinierme Review Time~
Very complicated since they decided to smash everything into one page rather than separate it. I already met people that suck. ._. That's not cool. Be nice to the noobs. I like that you can give friends coins there just because you can. LOL The web designer really needs to clean the site. Too many things are in front of your face and makes it seem like you really didn't' venture throughout the site...even if you did. O-o It's kinda funny how the art is so easy to draw. Yeah, totally don't want to buy too many clothes and stuff. I'm more into facial expressions there. Though why are you able to be a guy or girl? That makes it extra confusing on who the heck you're talking to anymore.
"It's that guy!"
"Wait? Isn't he a girl?"
"Whaddaya mean? Oh man! He changed his gender again!"
o_o
Clean ups and edits are needed.
The cool part about it is that snail mail friends are on there. :D Yay~ They're so cool and know what the heck they're doing there. XD
Yup, I'll say it again since I said this months ago. Going to make this an art blog along with tumblr. The only thing with tumblr is that reblogging is so much more fun than actually posting something from my computer. >w>;;;;
I'll try my best to use my giant scanner. :D By giant, I mean it's like a business printer and it's huge and fat. :D
see ya
0 comments:
Post a Comment