So, at this moment. I'm learning Life Size by 40 meters P. Who is it? I don't know. It could be a she or he. I am totally not sure.
Any way, the song is pretty awesome. Fenny, Ethie, and I can fit that voice range (or try to). I know we can do this! We have the power! >:0
If anyone wants to hear the song...hahaha! You'll have to log on into either skype or msn in order to get it. That means you'll have to get on that dang messenger and talk to me there. I know it will sound horrendous, but I'M SURE YOU'LL LIKE IT.
And if Ethie dares to upload it...oh gosh. >>; We will hunt you down. I don't think the youtube world needs to know my voice or Fenny's voice. Youtube should keep its virginity from our crappy voices.
I'm going to be a graduate soon. :3 Just wait world for me to be useful! I'm totally thinking of starting commissions, but first I need to promote myself. XD Off to the drawing land. Also, since I bought a couple of art supplies (and stole some from teacher >>;) I'll keep experimenting. Look out for more strange art!
In another subject, I'M IN THE TRUE ENDING ROUTE FOR PERSONA 4! BOOYAH! NOW I WILL HAVE TO CRAM A DAY IN THE DARN LAST DUNGEON AND HOPE I CAN LIVE XD. Man, if my bro, who was overleveled, had a tough time---WHAT ABOUT ME?! >__> Bahh!!
I also have a tumblr and twitter account. I soooooo blame Ethie and Fenny for influencing those sites. BLAME BLAME BLAME. >.>
Lately, I've been waking up really early for them since they just have to be halfway around the world from me. Now that I think about it...it would be cool if they lived in the North Pole and I live in the South Pole. That's sort of like 12 hours away? xDD THAT MEANS I COULD LIVE WITH PENGUINS! xD I want to live with them! Kyaaahh! <3 Total point of this paragraph--birds of course. xD
I'll get to some stuff soon! Watch out people!
0 comments:
Post a Comment