Well, that song has been playing in my head since I'm going on a massive spree on Nostalgic Chick and Critic. Funny how they were, might I say "shipped, together by fans and actually did meet on a date because they...had to. XD
It didn't end too pretty if I saw so myself. xD
Best part of the site though is the Bum Reviews. They're short but pretty funny. Most of them ridicule the story and reveal how pathetic they are. Some like UP and Kung Fu Panda are praised in a silly fashion. Go watch it for yourself if you bother to click the wonderful link.
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/bum-reviews
I know I've been lazy with the blog posts, but I just lost my wisdom teeth from pitches and knives. I kid, but I really did get my wisdom teeth extracted. My face is going to blow up in twelve hours. Woop-de-doo
I really hope I can see How to Train Your Dragon tomorrow so I can get some relief from this...crap. And the other crap I have to finish before the day ends. Yay.... GRAHHHHH. >_>
Where am I at the moment? (ignore the pile of junk I have to finish over there...)
I'm usually on deviantart admiring more than just anime. In fact, I don't think I really watch people there for anime at all. It's either parody/comedy, stock, birds, and literature. Yeah, not really an anime freak. I don't know if I'm considered a fan since "dem fandoms scare meh". Haha...I know. It shouldn't be in here.
You can stalk me under the stalking category over there on your right. Now exit stage left. XD
The other site I go to in Ning. Well, specifically....
http://lsb-on.ning.com
You have no idea who you are talking to when you're talking to the admin. It could be a voice actress. It could be a famous singer. It could be someone's husband. It's indeed a fun chat and everyone there are friendly. Nothing too crazy...unless you count the random kitties scattered in the site and giant happy faces smacked at you. :D Sign up there. It's pretty nifty.
Ehh...no icon. Ha! No eye candy for you, Lazy. XD
Now to keep distracting myself and contemplate on something slightly insignificant.
"Tootalo~"
-Shadow Kanji (XDDDD)
0 comments:
Post a Comment