Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Monthly Rambles

Since I use this thing only monthly now for random reasons. Time to write something.

I'm going to take the SATs again just because I can. I am having a feeling I didn't do as well as I wanted to in the SATs but I can't say for sure. For now, I have to study flashcards and vocabulary until then. I should read over my SAT practice books since my school does not teach well. I could go to the neighboring town and find them being experts at the math portion. Gah.

I really fail at my layout. Maybe I'll download Dreamweaver but I'm going to ask some people if Dream Weaver is really a good program to use for lazy coders like me. Then again, I don't want to use too much MB on a program. So problematic.

I'm going to start drawing along with studying, too, even if I have to do my thesis paper. Most likely, we're going to do most of the research in class and leave all the easy stuff for homework. Whee. Not much to do over there. XD Now to go to the library more often and get my 10+ old library card working again...

I'm done for now. I'll start drawing soon so there's going to be a decent amount of works here. :3

0 comments: