Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Twilight Crack

So, I was discouraged to watch Twilight because of the fans talking way too much about it. I'm glad a couple of people I know doesn't like it, too including my bro. Ban together! So I'm reading it online so I can really say I have an opinion about it. The nice part is that it's a commentary version of each chapter. I'm sorry but it's really awesome and I like how commenter points out the bad writing and generic traits a character can have (often referred as Mary Sue). I finished reading the first chapter and Bella amaze me on how mean she is despite complaining everyone is mean to her and doesn't like her. She tosses people, who were willingly to be her friend, aside and only choose the pretty boy. That's crap. If I was one of those people being generous to the new student and trying to make her feel at home, and all of a sudden I'm considered a nerd, I'll feel mad and sad. Please tell me Bella won't be so mean (or at least realize her hypocrisy) later in the novel.

Read with me. >:3

http://katanisk.livejournal.com/56314.html

I always support parodies of any thing I dislike. :3

P.S. My grades are higher now. :3 Yay. Now to work harder to keep those darn grades up. Stay up my grades.

0 comments: