While no one is around me...
Gosh, pretty annoying week. I soo don't want to remember about the scheduling my mom was suppose to do on her own--instead dragged me cuz she didn't want to be alone and doesn't know what to ask...though I clearly told her what I wanted. Guess I can't depend on people all the time...
Now I learned to take a shower when mad, it does cool you down. Gosh, I have to no pay attention to this school crap for a while and more to homework and other things I must do besides worry about this. Although my head will be in more pain from the stress to keep this low, it's better than getting too overboard.
For the happier note, sixth episode of Gurren Lagann (why do they say it so weird? lah-gahnn? Sound more slang, not more japanese xD) uncensored is soo funny. I never knew the part where they show all of the past was actually censoring the funny part. xD No one can be as manly as Kamina. lollies.
Better start doing this layout. Oh my gosh, it's taking forever because I don't know which colors to use. x_x I need color practice and it'll be slighly hard because I learn a few tips with tablet, but it's not available for big optic mouse. I call my mouse big because I got used to the laptop mouse. Hush.
Nice to let something out, next is to pay attention to get some things down like drawings...which is going to take a while. Hehe...
0 comments:
Post a Comment