Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Too tired..but must make blog post.

It's nearly midnight and I'm only writing this to say to others that I updated this blog. What a ditz I am.

I recently went to Universal Studios and Royal Caribbean cruise for six days. I never would have though I could drink so much water in one day and not go to the bathroom that much from it. Well, Universal Studios and Island of Adventures were accessible for three days which is an awesome deal. Not too happy that the Blue Man Group couldn't join the freebie. Oh well, they're not originally from Universal. Anyway, it was fun going to all the rides which were rides and making retarded unique poses for pictures. Doom's Fall should be called Happy Fall since that ride didn't scare me as Six Flags. I prefer Six Flags more on roller coasters than Islands of Adventure. I'm not too happy I couldn't buy my mom riding the mummy. Geez. Being a coward for not getting the awesome picture. >.>

Next the Royal Caribbean. Not as bad as Universal with four hours of timeshare bullshizz but did has it downfalls. One of the few things were how they dealt with the aging groups. Well, mostly the teen group. It could have worked out better but they just bs'ed it and gave pathetic rules. Then again, there were only the same group of teens in the cruise until the last day--which doesn't really make it fun. The islands were thought to be a great time to haggle...but they have overpriced products which makes it impossible to haggle. And don't parasail in Cococay. Seventy dollars for 6 minutes in the air is a bogus price. Maybe Bahamas will have a better price, but it rained so I can't be so sure.

Wow I wrote a lot for a tired person. xD Well, I'm glad I got that out of my system. Now for bed time.

G'night.

0 comments: