Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

No bloggie in a while. :o

Wow, when was the last time I blogged? XD Well nothing much happened. New animes are out, woo.

List of animes to watch to fill up my deprived anime life (is that a good thing or a bad thing?)

-Vampire Knight (since I've read the manga, I know too much of the story already. Oh well, at least the story is the same as the manga and follows the manga in order)
-Special A (I hate the concept art. Too rubbery. Changed the order of the story now how will the story will be portrayed?)
-xxxholic: Kei (second season. Kudos for starting off with a plot that relates to the main characters rather than other people.)

So many friends left me from imeem. Oh well, I told them all to come back in summer and they better do. >.> It's too lonely.

Call me auntie since I truely am one. :D My niece is so cute when she cries for food. XD She shivers while crying for food. XD

Oh yeah, I wonder if I should buy a present for April. Hm... I should remember this for tomorrow.

0 comments: