Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Another busy week...

Whoopie--another week down and another chaotic one to go. X_x I may have my brain explode from this. D= Well anyway, I changed the layout to Hanukkah. I'm not Jewish, fyi but I know some culture of Judaism. It's very strange in some cases but I don't mind. ^^ I'm not the type to be picky of any religion. I'm only picky when businesses ban or talk bad things about religious stuff for pathetic reasons like not everyone celebrates the holiday. Leave the religious people alone and get on with your already-chaotic life already. Ugh.

What'll happen this week:
-Better buy POTC3 this week or else. x_x


Next Week's Impossibilities
-Finish Drawing Boxes by next week
-Science Report
-Children's Book project for history
-Final Draft of English
-Rough Draft of History
-Concert on Thursday

Now when I look at that list...it makes meh sad once again. *sob* Well.....off to finishing some of the many things to do in that hellish list.

Edit: Now since I deleted a lot of things that happened this week...I'll leave next week's schedule up here. My gosh what's wrong with this school giving out projects last minute. >.>

0 comments: